CLINICAL STUDIES PROVE THAT COMMISSIONING (Cx) HELPS YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT AND WAKE UP WITH THE ENERGY YOU NEED THROUGHOUT THE DAY
Talk to your Commissioning Authority if you find yourself concerned about the legacy of your project. Add commissioning to your project for an engineering arm of your team focused on:
• Assuring that all of your project goals are incorporated into the design
• Objective evaluation of Value Engineering items for all project stakeholders
• Project construction and submittal reviews focused on project success factors
• Methodical start-up of Equipment and Utilities that captures baseline operating parameters and provides training for operations personnel
• Effective compilation and turnover of project documentation, warranty information, and other equipment/facility lifecycle information
• Obtaining regulatory compliance (JCAHO/FDA) or other certifications such as US Green Building Associations LEAD Certification
Commissioning is not for everyone, talk to your Commissioning Authority today to find out if Commissioning is right for you.
Warning: Do not take commissioning during the final phases of a project, it will only add time and cost to the project. Do not take commissioning without the time or commitment to define project goals and success factors at the onset of the project and it's funding cycle. Side effects of commissioning may include positive effects on the environment, your family welcoming you back to the household; envy and bewilderment from your peers; accolades from project stakeholders.
Invite us to help you with your Building Systems @ Work